Jumat, 24 Juni 2011

JoURney of My Life - JakArTa

Oh, I just remember that it has been 1 months after my urbans to Jakarta. lot of wonderful lesson, and beautiful moments after that. journey to Jakarta, I call it the journey toward a dream. college, work and find love (hahaha at least I've found it). Well, for your information, right now i'm working as procurement staff in my team in a energy n gas contractor. and it take my time, because i have to work over time (and i'm not paid for it.hahaahahaha). but, i learn so much about project manajement, communication, marketing and understanding people. i build trust on them, so that's i called influence people .

my desk office

 view from the desk

my study background is not from manajement project or what i say anything about contractor bussiness. from engineering become a procurement...? hahaahahhaha.... some people wondering why i choose this job? yeah, good question. or bad i think. hehe, dont worry, i just have one answer : because i LOVE that job. yes i do. i mean this is not about what i have to take, but this is about how i enjoy everything i take. even as a teacher or an enterpreneur, or maybe as a mother? hohoho... as long as i enjoy, i'll take it. and i'll do my best ^^

Other than that I officially became a post graduate student in the UI, a journey that I had never dreamed of before. work and college at the same time I wish I could do my best on both. How lucky I am to get this opportunity, and I promised myself to transform and continue do my best. Jakarta a hard life, back to boarding home, far from home and parents sometimes be a painful time when I am alone and pensive, but I'll survive to realize my dream.
 UI gadgets hahaha :)

Want to say thank you to someone who is always there to drive all the sadness and worries me for a month. Because of you so that's why my life seems complete when I am here, dear. sorry for everything inconvenience you. I hope you'll understand that this is how I communicate my feelings ♥ hehehe

i have many dreams. but the best-very important dreams i have to reach is become a good mother and a good wife. like what my parents taught me (okay, it will be the last option or my last mission). and right now i'd like to pursue my happiness become the better one. become a good leader. or a successful women.hope next  month and next year ahead will be our completely full of wonderfull beautiful n romantic journey. hahaahahaha. amen! thank you all for reading my blog. may Allah bless you :*




 

1 komentar: